I Want Kopi!!!!

Its hard to imagine that after like at least 20years of avoiding dogs, now I wish to own one!
Always wanted a dog eversince I'm NOT afraid of one and THEY got one before I do!
Ning gotten a silky terrier anf Ting's taking care of it.

Nothing's perfect.
Ning wants it to be called Kopi and Ting wants it Baby.

Discussed with Ting previously on what name to name dog if we were to own one.

I wanted one so badly to name it Milk Milk or Gu Ni (milk in hokkien).
Or perhaps, I should have one got Nua Nua! (Rot in hokkien)

Remembered that I used to tease Ting on getting one to name it Suay Nei (Small bust in hokkien) so that I can have one Dua Nei (Big bust in hokkien).

Just imagine when we are outside and we'll go "Dua Nei!!!! Suay Nei!!!! Mai Zao!!!!" (Big bust, small bust, don't run!"

Hahahahaha So freaking funny!

New baby - KOPI
Its hard for me to call him CUTE at the moment but I guess I will, one day.

Just couldnt stop teasing Ting.
Kopilover: Why call Baby?? Kopi suits the dog!
Babylover: No, dont want! I want it Baby!

After Ting mentioned she gotten lotsa pink stuffs for Kopi...
Kopilover: Btw, is that a he or she?
Babylover: He
Kopilover: Huh! Poor Kopi.
Babylover: Its fortunate ok!!
Kopilover: You try asking a MAN, dressing him in PINK and calling him BABY, is that fortunate?
Babylover: Some men look good in pink what!
Kopilover: Damned GAY sia!!!

After argueing with Ting on the Kopi and Baby, I asked Joe.

Kopilover: "How come our family so weird de? Kopi so ugly then Ting and Ning say cute?!"
Joe: All dogs are cute what! The dog I like even more uglier la!

I gave up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home