Bosco's The Boss!

Went Causeway point with The Queen for movie.
Has been quite awhile...
Instead of the usual CWP that I know, the crowds were surprisingly HUGE!
Yes, and I mean HUGE!


The HUGE crowd.

As we were on the escalator, we overheard people talking about the Hong Kong actor Wang Xi.

This is him.
Yes I do know who he is but my question is since WHEN is he so popular???

While taking the pictures, heard the host saying "Who are you guys here for?"
And the girls crowds go shouting, "BOSCO BOSCO BOSCO!!!"

First reaction:"Bosco is here?"
2nd reaction:" Wait, the Bosco from Hong Kong?"
3rd reaction:"Ok, looking at the crowd, it should be him."
Suddenly awakened:"OMG! I gotta call Li Ming."

GoodFriend:"Li Ming, Bosco is here!"
Enemy:"Don't bluff."
GoodFriend:"Serious!"
Enemy:"Take a photo and show me then."
GoodFriend:"Ok, I'll try..."

So I squeeze and squeeze and squeeze and squeeze...

The NEAREST I can ever get to.
Blame it on my lousy camera.

1 Comments:

Blogger gie_chloe said...

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOSCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat Feb 02, 07:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home