Yum x3

Girl: Where are we going?
Daddy: Dont know.

Just like that, we went to Tiong Bahru to top up cashcard and withdraw money.

THEN passing the ERP to Shaw Tower to jalan jalan.
Still couldnt find anything to do, we drove all the way to Geylang and U-TURNED back to Marina South for Steamboat.

No matter how are they prepared, crabs are the BEST!
I MISS SOFT SHELL CRAB.


My MINI chicken chop.

Then comes the main point...

Wrist-injured Daddy peeling prawns for me with his superb skill of pulling out the shell in ONE piece!

And TA-DAHHH!!!!

So nicely arranged. So Daddy.


Time to cook! Separated into 2 portions.


1 side for Daddy and the other, for me!
Hmmmmm yum yum yum!
So yum that I'm still smiling even after gotten a $30 summon which's going to split between Daddy and me..
YUM YUM YUM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home