NG Member!

As the saying goes, 'think twice before you act'.
Well, I've definitely given it more than twice before I decided to go ahead.

In that very-tiny room, I seriously dont feel quite safe.
But, ya...

No anesthesia given, the gentle-looking girl clamped my belly flesh and quickly with a SUPERTHICKLOOKING needle, she....

'Done', she said.

If I say its not pain, I must be out of my mind.
If I say its damned pain, I didnt shed any tear.

Its just uncomfortable.
Not just but VERY.

The lady told me no exercising or whatsoever for at least a week in case of affecting the healing process.

She gave me a list of instructions to read back home.
In the list, it says 'Healing period - 3 to 12MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

What the~??!!

My fu die thats made up of swaroski & crystal costing me 140BUCKS.

As you can see, its abit swollen on top.

This morning, it bled.
I shall not go into details.

Jess said it should be fine.
SQ said I might have to remove it if it bleeds again.

So what's what?!

NewMember: I just pierced my naval. Start buying me naval ring!
SQ: Welcome to Naval Gang.
NewMember: Whats my welcome gift?
SQ: Oh, forgot to tell you, the pain is the gift.
NewMember: Stupid thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home