Free Entry!

It has been don't know how many donkey years since I last went clubbing.
Together with my Beibei and JP Khaki, we went MOS.
With the law of NO SMOKING, it just much much more better.
At least, now I can see or rather, breathe better.

Upon entering, we were being asked for ID again.
I was so pissed that I gave the bouncer my CAR LICENSE.

'Obviously, the card itself already said something about my age, isnt it?' I almost screamed into his BIG face when he slowly reads through.

Entrance fee for the night is 23bucks.
I gave Carree 22 since I don't have anymore cash.
Just as I thought that I've no more money, I found some SGD lying in the mid of the dancefloor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god!!! oh my god!!! Exactly 22bucks!!!!!
Exceptionally, I enjoyed the night so much!!!
Happy 3 friends.

The 2 super duper camwhore.
Lets go again soon!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home