You You You!

Yawns...

Metup with Luke bro, the suay kah for dinner.
Yes, I've no doubt on the suay kah part.

How bad can things be?
It can be REAL bad.

After his handphone went dead, his replacement handphone went dead as well.
To add on, his wireless router played a prank on him too!

NO handphone + NO internet = END OF THE WORLD!!!!!
Luckily, the modem is still on his side.

It didnt end here.

The teh beng that he ordered turns out to be kopi beng when the aunty obviously heard wrongly and yet, gave a pissed face when we corrected her!

She was nice enough to replace for him I thought, but I was wrong.
It seems like she added extra milk to it, not to mention my milk tasted like water.

He then ordered this san lou which is supposed to be a kinda popular dish there and for some reasons, it didnt taste AS GOOD!

Did I mention that my fishball noodles was bad as well?

Why why why??
You suay kah you suay kah la, why must I kena as well????
Hahahahah!

Metup with Daddy and Louis at Luke bro's place's void deck to blade.
Thats where and when I fell the 5th time.
Argh.

Didnt play much though.

I dont understand why are my arms aching when I used my legs to blade?
Swinged my arms too much? Am I orang utan or what?

Tonight's another blading night!
YEAH!!!!

Ooi ! When are you getting your blade???
What who?

YOU LAH!~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home