Take Care

Its nice to hear from friends who keep in contact occasionally.
Ya, only on occasions.

The first few times were because of the who and the who getting married, followed by the who and the who's babies' one month's birthdays.
Like I said, only on occasions.

It was almost 12am when I got the call.
Somehow or rather, to get a call at such hour always mean something bad.
Indeed.

A secondary school classmate of mine passed away.

I was surprised more than shocked since its not the case when I can say 'I just talked to her 2 days ago' or 'she looks good the last time I saw her'.

She wasnt a close friend, neither am I on good term with her but still...

Call me naive.

I alway thought that such news will only come when I reached a certain age.
Its just like how people alway have the thought 'it won't happen to me!' kinda.

Frankily speaking, I wasnt very much affected or at least not at the point I got the news, and relaying it to other friends.

It was only when I hid myself under the blanket, lights off and her face just came into my mind, reluctantly.

Somehow, I feel a small 'ouch!'.

Called up Jess to talk about it and that silly girl asked, 'if I were to die, will ya come to my wake?'
No second thought, I cried.

I dont even want to think about it.
YOU'RE SCARING ME!

Argh.

All my dear friends, please take GOOD care of yourself.
You're NOT allow to leave before I do!
-Fishmonger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home