Sensitive Girl.

Finally finally, the LONG wait is over.
Waited 44days for my birthday pressie to come...

So these are what I got.

Nice and neat package.

And the content?

Eye shadows palette(10 colours) and Lip gloss(9 colours).


Fake fingernails.


Blusher cum Lip gloss.

Hmmm.. What should I say?

I wouldnt say I love them but neither would I say I dislike them.
It just so... DISAPPOINTING.

It goes to show that my bitches really don't know me well enough or at least to me, its just a pressie for the sake that birthday should go along with one.

I guess its quite obvious that out of the 10times that I put on make up, there's hardly once when I used eye shadows??!!

Lip gloss has got a higher possibility though but the colours...

Fake fingernails, I've no idea why I receive this?
I do manicure by myself.

Last but not least, the blusher cum lip gloss.
Guess this is the only thing that's compensating.

Just wanna say I really don't mind waiting if its worthed waiting and not just buy for the sake of buying.

When she told me the reason of why I gotten the cosmetic and not the perfume, the only thought - Cosmetics are also very PERSONAL.

Virgo-ians tend to be sensitive.
I'm one of them.

Well, this is MY BLOG.
I guess I can say what I want??!!

But still, I don't want to piss-ya-friends-off...
THANK YOU!!!
Just remembered that out of the 7 or 8 who paid for the pressie, I bet only the one who bought it knows what's my pressie. Full stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home