Thank You!!!

Things change, people change, everything change.

Over these few years, I believe I've changed as well, alot I must say.
I've lost many and of cos, I've gained just as much; losing the one that I thought would be last and at the same time, gaining more which I thought I would never have.
To look back, I realised that I've walked so far and have gone through so much to be who I'm today.
I thank those who helped me through all my tough times and I also thank those who have been by my side all these while.

My mum and grandma have to be the most important people who made me who I'm.
Thanks to the man who taught me about real love and that I'm not just another homosapien on this small lil island.
Thanks to my babes who never fail to be there whenever I need them to.
Thanks to all my pretty cousins for all the laughters and joys...
Thanks to my darling who just couldnt stop worrying about me...
Thanks to my 2 19yrs darlings who brought back all my childhood memories...
Last but not least,

Daddy, I love my doraemon pillow! Thankie!!!
Lastly, not forgetting YOU, YOU, YOU and YOU, thanks for everything...
I LOVE YOU!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home