Not That Bad Afterall.

Dinner & Dance has never been a thing for me but I guess once in awhile is fine.
Hee..

Initially, I decided to give it a miss after failing to convince some of my closer colleagues to go.

So what changed my mind?
Another email saying that there will be 3 printers to be given away as special prize!

Just the other day, I was telling my mum that our printer is dying soon..
So I'm already ALL SET to win the printer home and...

I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My new baby - HP Deskjet D4160.
I cant help but to scream and I mean SCREAM when the emcee said 7.... 1.... and the last digit, 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite being so excited, I did not forget and WILL NEVER forget to run up the stage to take my printer and at the same time, posed a super big CHEESE for the photographer.

The night was just exceptionally happening especially when that guy keeps picking red coloured tickets from the container!!!!

Almost 80% of the prizes are bagged home by our people!!!!

Cheers to that lucky guy who just joined not long, bagging home a printer as well as a DVD player!!!

So envy but I'm contented enough.

My baby baby!!! Woo hoo....

Look at that...

What a beautiful baby...


See how it fits nicely...

I love those people who keep pestering me to go!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: So I'm not that suay afterall..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home