Where Shall I Go??

Thanks to Daddy who started this swimming thingy, I'm so in love with it.

Since then, I've been swimming everyday.
Yes, its EVERYDAY.

After 3 days of sick leave, today is my first day back to work.

As planned, I went to Delta Sports Complex to meetup with Edwin straight after my work, which ends at 7pm.
Together, we went SWIMMING!

Everything was fine until what I feared most happened.

During night, swimming complex normally on those super duper bright spot lights, which will attract insects and if you were to swim in those water, you will find tons and tons of those insects lying on the surfaces.

No doubt life is FULL of choices and this definitely is one of those times.
Suffocate and drown or surface yourself with the risk of having one or a few of those insects on your face or worst, in the mouth?

So disgusted by those insects, we ended up sitting by the mid pool chatting till the lifeguard keep waving at us opposite the pool, telling us to go.

So well, we went shower and in there, I fell and hurt my beautiful butt.

Uhmmm...
Next, dinner followed by a short walk and go home!

Still wondering if I want to go back to the pool of insects tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home