We Are Singapore!!!

Supposed to be a beautiful Saturday where I could sleep till as late as I wish to.

Sad to say, I woke up even earlier than usual to meetup with my uncle and cousin to handle some stuffs.
As much as I don't wished to believe, along the way at this particular junction, this stupid car KISSED my backside.

YES, HE HIT MY CAR!
Its like some kinda slow motioned film from the mirror seeing the car getting closer and before you realise, BUMP.
Count himself lucky that my bumper is strong enough to withstand that.
Even luckier that I'm a kind soul.
For the sake that his car's front part was kinda badly damaged, I let him off.

Thinking that nothing could be worst, I'm wrong.

After what happened in the morning, I decided to take a cab to Suntec to meetup with Chris, I alighted at the WRONG tower.
While walking towards the place where we were supposed to meet, we missed each other.

Finally meeting him at the entrance of Toys 'R' Us, we went for our shopping followed by dinner at Fish & Co.
Just as we were munching away the so-called BEST fish & chips, we heard musics.

Lotsa people practising combat.
Since we were at Suntec = Just steps away from Esplanade, we see no reason why we should miss the NDP 2007 rehearsal and so we went.

Standing at such far distances, this is what I can see - The audiences and part of the stage.

First WOW we or rather, I had.


Then the fireworks on the Benjamin Sheare's Bridge - 2nd WOW.


This super big don't-know-what-should-I-call-it thingy was sailing along esplanade.
As the night grew darker, the urge to see FIREWORKS grew stronger...

Lights were shone into the sky with lotsa small lil lighted remote planes all over the sky.

If you're wondering why arent there any fireworks, well I was busy covering my ears.
So looking forward to the NDP!

*Sings*
We are Singapore, we are Singapore, we're a nation strong and free forever more...
STAND UP for Singapore, do the best you can!!!
Count on me, Singapore!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home