A Day Without Car..

I used to think how bad could it be if I can't get to drive.
Yesterday was the 'day'.
Early in the morning, waking up slightly earlier than usual because I really DON'T WANT to join in the fun of squeezing in MRT, I took a cab.

Really hate the idea of getting cab in the morning as well as it seems like its easier to spot a dino's egg than hiring one.
Anyway, just as I was about to CALL for one, this cab STOPPED in front of me!
Shit luck shit luck! Hahahahaha...

Reaching office early, my works start earlier as well! Argh.
Without my car, I decided that maybe I should just forget about swimming for ONE day and meet up my enemy for movie.

Just before my work ends, we decided to watch the movie another day as the show we wanted to watch is NOT OUT! Enemy indeed. Dots.

Leaving me with nowhere to go, I got my mum to come fetch me home instead.
YES! I'm a mummy's BABY girl!
Together, we went Ten miles for our dinner.

I'm just so used to be either swimming or WALKING after work, I decided to walk home while my mum go for her shopping.

On my way home passing by this pet shop, I couldnt help but to walk in to take a look and there, I saw a few pups SO CUTE and SO EXPENSIVE! I walked out.

Argh. WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN????

I want my own milo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home