Bitches.

Its the month again...

July is ALWAYS the busiest month of all.
I guess its the month with most number of babies born?

Whateva.
Its more like a long-time-no-have gathering!



All my beautiful BITCHES (Babes In Total Control of Herself)

If I end here, somebody's going to scream...

Who who?? Huh Huh??? Hahahahaha!!!!!

Fish & Co at Borders.

Wei: Wait wait!!!! Not ready la...
James:*Faster la, my face going to cramp soon*
Wei: Okay okay, TWIST!!!!!

What kind of group pic is this??

You can hardly see me and Oh my god, Where's GIE?

Group pic should be CLOSE, CROWDED & SQUEEZY!
Even if it means adding some non-existing people. Its THE month.

P/S: Okay la, last but not least, Happy Birthday again to Wei, James and Jessie.
Oh ya, if YOU happen to be reading, Happy Birthday to YOU as well, Syaiful & Sayeeth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home