So Used To it.

There're things whereby you do everyday till it became such a routine that one day when you feel so weird that you dont have to do it anymore.

Its just like after more-than-a-decade of going to school, you find yourself subconsciously picking your backpack standing at the door with the toast still in your mouth and preparing to wear your socks, or starting to hum to the national athemn in the morning 7.30am panting - if you are always late like me.

Giving morning calls are normally what my friends do to me.
Never did I imagine that I will be so hardworking to wake up every single morning to wake someone else up, even when I cant find any reason to wake up so early.

I guess its just a matter of getting used to it and how much you want to do this for that someone.

Giving morning calls has been something I've gotten use over the past few months.

Its only when I found myself pressing the snooze button on my handphone and picking the house phone trying to call that someone, I realised I didnt have to do it anymore. It hurts.

Suddenly it reminds me of the book that I bought 2 years ago when I came across this line;
'Breaking ups are like broken ribs cos every breath hurts.'

Friends keep telling me, "Its ok, you'll get over soon".
Indeed, I will but how long?

"Life has to go on.."
If only it doesnt have to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home