I Love My Job!

Trust me, office is never an interesting place if you never take the initiative to add colours into it.
A SUPER DUPER MINI flea market was held in my office today.

We were supposed to bring along our barang barang to sell but, who cares?
It only matter when we fork out the money to buy, isnt it?
Someone's selling, someone just gotta buy!

There were a few things which I really feel like buying but instead of me buying, I managed to PSYCHO the very romantic guy Sayeeth to buy for us!

Chocolate is NOT the main point, the box is. *I wanted the box to put all my small lil rubbish I have on my table lah!

I was rather surprised when I asked for the balloon and he got it as well!

Awwww... The fan that fills our office with LOVE!!!!


The very UN-ROMANTIC man, Sayeeth.

It all started with Syaiful digging out a 20cents and I used it to buy a...

TOP Chocolate bar!!!

I SO enjoyed my day that I can loudly tell everyone, I LOVE MY JOB!
*You didnt think I mean it, do you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home