Happy Birthday!!!!

Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday To DADDY,
Happy Birthday To You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yum Yum!!!

The family's photo - Louis, The Brother, The Mother and Eric, The Daddy.
The BIG family photo!


Really difficult to take picture man,
THEY CANT STOP MOVING!!!!
Finally....

Sing song lo!!!

Blow!!!!

Cut cut!!!
Its my first time celebrating Daddy's birthday, I almost cracked my brain to come up with something that will definitely SHOCK him!
Guess what?

2 mini pens where I patiently STICKED those glittering beads on.

Packed nicely into a box which I MADE MYSELF.
And the surprise?

$60 WORTHED of $1 coins!!!
Indeed, I shocked Daddy so much that he called immediately after he opened the pressie.
Its just so funny when Daddy just couldnt wait to open the pressie despite the fact that he said he will only be free the next day to open..
Hahahaha Daddy so funny!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home