The Honoured 11.

Went Jurong with Eric, Louis and Charvell to prawn.

I have to say they are so damned good in this so-called ah bei's activity - Eric got the 1st prawn in less than 30minutes.

I spent a whole 3hours staring at this;

The float.

As a matter of fact, its all about patience and tactic. *Which have been decreasing as time passes, especially seeing how Eric and Louis keep contributing to our breakfast.

After nth times of feeding, I'm on the verge of jumping into the pond despite the fact that I'm not a very seafood person.

Finally at around 5am, I decided to focus on this particular prawn, which I think it will be worthwhile to spend the rest of my morning on it, given the size and weight.

Things started to get personal when it keeps eating the baits and not being HOOKED!
它不吃我的肉,我不能吃它的肉!
气死我了!!!!!!!!!


I guess it pays off to be patient and staying focused.
我抓到了!!!!

Hahahaha and there it goes, joining the others...

The honoured 11.


See how BIG it is!


YUM YUM YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home