Harley Davidson

Went Handle's Bar - Biker's Hangout.
Its my first time there, obviously.

You seriouly dont bother much till you see the special seat.

Its a SWING!

And the food...

The foods seriously didnt taste as bad as they were presented.

Checkout the washroom!!!

Stickers, stickers and MORE stickers!

I'm not a very bike person but its amazing!
Labels everywhere!!!

As I was exploring, I saw something.

A bottle hung by a rope,


leading from the ceiling and to the outside.

Until I get out of the washroom then I realised that they actually made use of the weight of the bottle to hold on to the door, so that the door will remain CLOSED at all times!

BRILLIANT!
Even the caption are catching enough.

Remember when SEX was safe And MOTORCYCLES were Not?!

An interesting place to visit but the price is slightly above average...
*Heard from Esmael that the bar was owned by this guy who worked for Harley Davidson and his wife owns a Harley as well... Kinda cool huh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home