Meaningful Weekend?

Met up with Chris, my Xiao Di for a blood donation session.

Though its my first time meeting this Xiao Di of mine, I dont find it awkward at all.
To be exact, he's my colleague at work where we normally ONLY communicate through phone.
It was quite a surprise to know that he's actually a year my junior when he sounds mature over the phone. OPPS!

Back @ the bloodbank...

OUCH!!!!
Blood donation normally takes awhile so while waiting...

SNAP SNAP!!!!

He can neither run or hide! Hahahaha...

These are what I got for 'selling' my blood...

Pathetic ah...


Our poor hearts...

I guess blood donating really affects us alot that we couldnt think properly.
Aimlessly, we went town. *Singapore is so BIG! Where else can we go?

Being abit weak, I suggested to kopi instead.
So we went...

The Coffee Club.
We sat, or should I say ROT there for almost 2hours with the 2 drinks that are supposed to compensate the output earlier.

The Passion Tea & The Iced Rambutan.

The questions remain unsolved;
Why is banana smoothie in white and iced rambutan in pink?

It was only when we finished our drinks and no longer have any excuses to stay there, we left for dinner at Hong Kong Cafe @ Cineleisure.

Do you need any explaination why is there leftover?? *Swallow saliva...

Lastly, once again...

Welcome my new friend into my life!

CHRIS, the 'attitude' xiao di of mine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home