Friday 13th

Speaking of which, today is Friday 13th.

My colleague ESMAEL keep insisting today is a GOOD day where the terrorists will start planting bombs, tsunami, typhoon will all come together, earthquakes and whatever he can think of from his small little irritating brain!

To think I'm sitting alone in a corner, he never fails to remind me that the walls and ceilings might just collapse any minute, and I'm to hide under the table with my water bottle and curry puff , as the rescue team will only be able to find me ONE MONTH later.

Not to mention him asking me to be careful of any suspicious characters near me when I'm out in the night.
Special reminder was that of anyone who's in white mask with an axe in his hand - Jason the slayer.

Very funny.
The culprit who refuses to identify himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home