A BIG Step!

As far as I can remember, I never like dogs for the past at least 20years.

But now, I'm so in love with them!

Hmmm...
With HER, to be exact.

Miss Milo...

I was again at Eric's place because some idiot suggested to play Mahjong but showed his face only after 3hours after I reached!!! ARGHHH!!!

I've no choice but to play with Milo.

As a matter of fact, I love dogs!
Just that I'm afraid of them.

I've always wanted a picture with a dog so I tried taking picture with Milo.

She's just too active for me to capture a nice one but, I guess I'm having some kind of shit luck to capture this;

Milo KISSED me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OMG!!!! Milo is just too cute to be handled!!!

Despite the 800 scratches Miss Milo left on my thighs and arms, not forgetting the saliva all the way from my face to toes...

I miss her so much!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home