Why Am I Tired?

It has been a habit recently to call Eric and checking where's Luke.

To think we had such a tiring day due to the long walk, Luke is already out @Tiong Bahru Plaza!

Took a cab down to fetch Eric and together, we went Tiong Bahru Plaza as well!

After saying Hi to Luke and Sharon at Mac, we went for our brunch.

We had Tom Yam and Chicken soup base!

I seriously dont know what you call these.
Too small as steamboat and not exactly hotpot...

While eating, Andy came.
Together, we went back to meet Luke and Sharon.

Really couldnt find anything to do, we went back to Eric's place for Mahjong!!!

Played till almost 2am in the morning before we left for our supper.

Waited by the road for Jay to come fetch me.

Went to his place to watch movie.
To be exact, its Jay who's watching while I'm sleeping? Hahahaa...

Reaching home at almost 6am, I'm completely gone after a short chat with Eric...

Zzzzzz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home