Supreme Indeed.

Due to my work, I was attached to Supreme Court for 2 days.

For the 2 days, only 2 words can describe how I feel - EYE OPENING!
Everyone knows that Court is not some place where you just go and come as you like.
*Neither would I want to be in there, if you know what I mean...
A view secretly taken...
Its so spacious in there!
What actually impressed me the most was the library there whereby you see racks and racks of thick law books!
Security is another impressive issue.
There are 2 types of lifts in there - One for the lawyers, judges and so on whereby the other is strictly ONLY for the chief judge.
To add on, an access card is needed for the lift to operate.
Speaking of the tight security in there, I can hardly find a single spot without the cctv on top of me!
One of the courts that I went.
Despite so, there's always a place where you can safely take as much pictures as you like!!
The Washroom!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home