OTwo, OThree, OFour...

Went OTwo on Wednesday.

Expecting Luke to not turn up, I took a cab over to pick Eric up and there we head toward OTwo which is located at Kampong Bahru, the place where I used to work previously.

Its a not-very-small-neither-would-I-consider-it-big kinda pub with less than 10 tables and only 2 are sofa seats.

A 8" pool table located by the washroom is obviously not very appropriate as you wont know whether or not, the ball would come flying into your face, or the cue hitting your whereever when you step out of the washroom.

Suprisingly, they only serve alcoholic drinks.
I dont understand.

If they have hard liqour, they would have mixer.
And if they have mixer, I don't see why they dont serve non-alcoholic drinks???
No shooters as well, I gave up.

In the end, Eric ordered a bottle of Chivas costing only $118 with green tea.
*Once again, I really dont like green tea!

Eric taught me a few games that I always wonder why people seem to have fun with!
*Especially the dice and the STUPID 99 game!

Seriously, I'm a genius in the dice's game that I merely lose in the 1st game which I insisted as a trial. *I guess Eric is just THIRSTY la...

We were having fun until Eric's cousin came joining us.
*I think his name is Andy if I did not hear/remember wrongly...

The more we play, the more I have to drink! *SUCKS!

At around 1am, lights are on-ed and I'm off-ed.

I was lying at the sofa when Eric woke me and together with his cousin, we went next door for prata.

I was seriously so tired that Eric have to feed me which reminds me of the someone who did the same, at the same place. I miss him.

After supper, we went home.

Since Eric stay the nearest, we dropped him first leaving the cousin to send me home.

For the rest of the way home, I can only say "Don't judge the book by its cover even if the title/description states so."

EOC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home