'natural-whining'

Had dinner with my colleagues along with some of the ex(s)-colleagues who left before I join the company.

All because of my colleague Syaiful, who keeps making the whole dinner thing like a matchmaking session which makes me feels awkward, I didnt feel like going initially.

Thought they would go ahead with the dinner with me joining them after I finish my shift which ends at 7pm, they actually waited in the office instead! Fine, so I went.

Together, we went to Habour Front.

Had our dinner at Pastamania followed by kopi session at Coffee Club or something.

There we had our Mud pie and Calamari!


So tired by then...

As usual, I'm being teased with my 'natural-whining' voices!

Had a nice chat and of course, good laughssss with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home