MYRx2.28=1SGD...

Went Malaysia with Eric.
Accompanied him in there to buy comics and games.

I should seriously feel rich in there but silly me, I forgot my ATM card and not much cash with me as well!!! Arghhhh.... Gotte live on Eric for the day instead!

For one moment, I forgot the difference in the currency.

Eric gave me 11ringgits to buy fruit juices, I even told him "why would I need so much?"
When I was at the counter, I gave a super duper stunned look when the waiter said 9.50 in total! *Damned! So paiseh!

I really had a hard time differentiating those notes!
*气死我了!

After brunch, we went movie - 300.
19ringgits for 2 with couple seats somemore!
*Approximately $8.50 with less than 5bucks each person!!!!

It already 7pm when we came out.

Got our way out of Malaysia and back home.

Had funs man! Shall go again soon!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home