I Made It!!!!!!

It all started from a missed call from Luke.

Throughout the whole day, I was feeling damned bored at work.
*Handphone low batt, endless shits happening...
Struggled till 7pm when I knocked off, I called Luke.

Decided to meet, we went Lot 1 for awhile before we go back to Ghim Moh to meetup with Eric.
A kopi session there started all the craps following...
*Mahjong session on coming Saturday @ Eric's place.
On Saturday, I woke the both of them and with Luke, we went Eric's place as planned.
Did I ever mention that Eric has a CUTE dog named Milo???
Did I also mention that I'm afraid of dog???

You should've guessed what happened huh!
YES, I got a freaky scare out of me when Milo JUMPED ONTO ME from nowhere!!!

YES, JUMPED ONTO ME, JUMPED ONTO ME, JUMPED ONTO ME!!!!!!!!!!

Immediately, I ran behind Luke and started crying like hell!!!!
*Very funny huh??????

This is the culprit, MILO!!!!!


@Eric's place...

We MJ-ed awhile before Luke's friend, Sharon arrived and was introduced to us.
Ended the game at 5plus, we left.

Together with Eric, we went kopi for awhile before we decided to go somewhere else.

Aimlessly, we walked to the MRT, boarding whichever train that comes first, getting off at the next stop with a known shopping mall.

Without plan, we got off at Tiong Bahru Plaza.
Nothing much to do there, we headed off to Vivo.

Receiving a call from Luke, we met him at Outram and together we went back to OTwo to drink.
Because of a casual remark "Its still so early..." from me, we WALKED all the way from Outram back to Buona Vista!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Took us almost 3hours...

Due to my inappropriate shoe wore, this walk shagged me completely.

Upon reaching somewhere near Commonwealth, I'm already walking like there's no tomorrow.
*Clenching my fists, biting my lips...
Finally back at our usual hangout - Kopitiam, I burst out in tears!
You can't imagine the pain with more than 4 blisters on EACH foot and the shoes actually stucked onto your blisters!
*I had a hard time taking off my shoes without tearing my skins!
I couldnt help crying when I was served with my milk.

It might be just a walk but I learnt alot.
*No more 2nd time please!!!!!!!!!

I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P/S: Thanks to Luke who always gave me a gentle support from the back when we come to slopes, massaged my legs and stayed with me despite the fact of being exhausted himself.

Thanks to Eric who never fails to hold my hand when crossing the roads, check on me when I silent down during the walk and lending his feet for me to step on.
A small lil suprise from Eric during the walk...

I'm so touched... I feel loved!
Thanks again, MUACK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home