Economy Crisis

There has been such a 'thing' going around recently- Mahjong fever.
Again, we met for Mahjong session at Eric's place.

Waiting at the door for the pig to open sesame!

Asked Wei along as well and together with Eric, Luke and Andy, we played all the way up till almost midnight!

Overall, Eric and I won over 20bucks despite our bets are like 10/20cents?
After the game, we went over to OTwo, again.

This time, they had Martel - another only-ah-pei-will-drink kinda hard liquor.

They having funs playing and of course, drinking!
*Thanks to my acid reflux, I seriously couldnt enjoy as much as I wish to.
Merely finished half of the Martel before we left for Babyface at One Fullerton.
*I've no idea how to describe the place but its definitely a joke.
Despite the fact, we had funs as well!

As usual phototaking sessions with my jie mei(s).


Say Hi to my two 19years darlings, Luke and Eric!

Went Lau Pa Sat for supper after sending Wei to the cab.

Sending Eric home first, I reached home at almost 8am when we continued to chat on the phone to decide to meet for breakfast.

Met Eric at around 10am and both of us concusted within an hour.
*The weather was so humid that both of us couldnt really sleep well.
Again, we start our Mahjong session when Luke arrived at 4pm!
*Seriously, I can hardly open my eyes...
Played all the way till around 9pm when Sharon and Andy came.

The game ended at almost 1am and thanks god, Eric sent me home instead...

Super duper tired...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home