Who Was That?

Yesterday was indeed a long day.

Traffic seemed to have gone a little bonker, causing me to reach home using 2hours time!

Thats not all.

Spent the whole night on phone - First with Qiqi then with Yanyan.

All because of one silly message started by the silly girl - Elaine.

Arghhh, I shall NOT go into it.

Went online for awhile to talk to my 18years friend Luke when the other 18years friend Eric called. *Should be 19years le...

Chatted for just awhile since we were both tired and sleepy.

Thought of sleeping early so that I can wake up earlier in the morning to run some errands for my boss.

Yeah, its just a thought.
Smses from Jay started from 12+am onwards ALL THE WAY to 5am when he appears at my door with a rose being hidden behind.

It was meant to be a surprise but sad to say, I'm just too clever!

Despite the fact that I already saw the rose, I pretend to not see and at the same time wondering how would he presents it to me!!!

Now I understand why LOVE IS BLIND!!!!
*You just have to be blind at times...

Not just blind, you need to have good acting skills as well!

Do I look happy???

I'm a GREAT pretender!!!
There's time like yesterday when you need to do the
*Covers mouth*
"OH MY GOD!!!! YOU GOT ME FLOWERS!!!!"

Not to mention that I'm supposed to wake up at 6am so we spent the pathetic 1 hour chatting.

Yawns.... We finally dozed off at 5.45am..

Thanks to Luke, my morning call angel who woke me up!!!!

PHEW!!!!

Finally getting out of the house at 7am, I know I'm going to be late.

While in the lift,

JealousJay: Did someone gave you a morning call?
Sleepyhead: Yes.
JealousJay: Oh, I didnt hear that.
Sleepyhead: Of cos you didnt.

Pause......

JealousJay: Who was that?

Smiles....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home