Tough Job Huh?

Started work yesterday.

Was arranged to be seated in a ROW of male colleagues while they prepare my desk and so on... *More like throwing a banana into a bunch of monkeys!

In order to survive in this very-unique environment, I MUST possess the following;

- High Tolerance Level
Listen to craps and laugh to jokes

- Strong Communication Skill
Chit chat with colleagues

- Efficiency
Replying all my SMSes immediately

- Responsible
Reached/leave office and taking lunch breaks ON THE DOT

- Consistency
Visit washroom every 1hour or so

- Flexible
Take over colleagues' PCs to MSN whenever there are chances

In short, 'Sit Back, Relax and Enjoy!'

Alright alright, be serious.

Hai.. Have been rotting for so long that I experience sleeping problems.

Can't sleep at night, can't wake up in the morning...

ARGHHHH!!!!!!!!

I'm so tired now and tomorrow's going to be a LONG day...
*Tight schedule!

Gotta wake up at 7am, go for medical checkup at 8.30am, reached office at 10am and meeting at 7PM... *I'm intending to take cab home tomorrow le.. Cos I still have training on Sat!!!

P/S: All my dear friends, thanks for all the care and concerns that you people gave me, causing my Handphone to be low batt and totally dead even before lunchtime. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home