Tired Is The Word.

Bwahahahaha!!!!!

I'm in office blogging using my colleague's pc.

Went town yesterday to meet up with you-know-who-you-are.
*Identity undisclosed to prevent commotions.

Ever since work starts, the amount of time staying outside is expected to decrease.
We merely had a short chat in Taka's Mos Burger before we headed home.

Reaching home at 9pm, I'm practically so tired to do anything, only to manage finish blogging with my eyes half closed.

Got on bed at around 10+pm then to receive sms from Jay who was happily enjoying himself at St.James Power Station since 8pm! *Isnt it TOO EARLY to drink???

Anyway, we exchanged smses till 11.30pm before he decides to call me, asking me to wait for him while he gets a cab to come to my place??!!!

Well, half hour was my intended limit given but he merely shows his face at almost 1AM!!!!!

Enough said about this sense of punctuality of men.

We merely had a late night or rather, the SUPER DUPER early walk downstair before he walks me to my doorstep and catches a cab home.

It was 2am by then.

Sms did not STOP coming in when I decide to have selective hearing!

Throughout the night was peaceful and quiet till 6am when my alarm went off!

Calls and Smses start from 6.30am onwards till NOW!!!!!

Tired is the word.

Its 1.30pm now.

5 hrs and 30mins left before I officially knock off when the meeting STARTS!!??

I anticipate that the meeting will end at around 9pm?
Still praying that noone would say anything about coming tomorrow so that I can ASSUME that I dont have to.

I need sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home