I'M A GENIUS!!!!

Woke up so tired this morning that I keep hesistating whether or not to go work.

Since I have nothing much to do, why don't I just stay home and rest??

Since its going to be boring at home, why don't I just rot at work??

To think again, not many will let go of a chance to dress to kill!!!!

Every woman needs a black dress.. *I've killed enough today.. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!


It was originally like this...


And like this...

Until my hands get a little too itchy, I start to peel the pedal...

From 1 to 2...

He LOVES me, he DOESN'T LOVES me....

When I realise,
OPPS!!!!!
When there isnt any vase, creativity comes in...
On the phone... even in my pouch...
MASTERPIECE of the day???
Using telephone coil????
I'M A GENIUS!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hai...Poor Rose...HAHAHA

Thu Feb 15, 09:17:00 AM  
Blogger Blogger*WannaBe said...

I'm a potential, HIGHLY destructive person.*Smiles*

Thu Feb 15, 01:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home