Happy Chinese Oink Year 2007!!!

There are seriously so many things I wanna say and share for our Chinese New Year this year but to make it short, shall just let the pictures do the talking!!!!!


Our last minute preparations!!!!

Some interesting moments;

I didnt intend to take this but my youngest uncle just keep squeezing in...


What can be worst than man being vain and acting cute???


What can I say about my family???


Ting keeps insisting that this pose is nice and even got Nicholas to do it with her!!!!


Joe getting OVER excited for getting the 50bucks after such LONG search...


Trying to imitate the goddess of gambler but...

The precious...

My ah ma who always complains about her messy hair and yet posing nicely...


Min has slimmed down so much!


SEXYBACKS!!!


Joe still mapling despite its CNY???!!!??


Pictures with my cuties!!! *Forgive meimei who just woke up...


Trying to act cute with the PINK hairband!!!


Don't we just looked as if we are going clubbing or something???

Last but not least,
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home