Eric The Lion???

Wasnt feeling very well the past few days...

This bloated feeling and constant heartburns are really killing me, finally breaking me into tears throughout the entire Sunday night!

Went to the doctor on Monday to realise its NOT just gastrics but Acid Reflux.
*Acid in the stomach flowing upwards instead of downwards!

To think I just recovered from bladder infection, what the...

Anyway, went to BP plaza with my mum for lunch, we saw this lion dance performance.

Recalling Eric saying that he might be performing nearby, I immediately start to wonder if he's in there...

Seldom have any chance to see 2 lions standing instead of one...


You're supposed to see 4 digits from these??? I'M BLIND!!!

Its so noisy that I asked my mum to leave before MORE comes...

We headed towards the carpark where we saw the lion dance troupe and there, I recognised this familiar face - ERIC!!!!

He looks really busy and tired so we didnt talk much.

Behind the scene's joke;

There is this vegetable that's hung on the wall for the lion to chewed on as part of the performance.

But, because both Eric and the one carrying him wasn't tall enough, they last minute changed the plan by getting the other lion to take the vegetable instead!!!

Therefore, the reason why 2 lions are standing instead of one is because they are trying to see which lion can reach for the vegetable!!!!

I've to say, its seriously TOO HIGH le la!!!! Hahahahaha....

Now I know why that man keeps staring at Eric when he's being carried on top!
*Hahahaha!!!! So funny!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home