Best Present

Alright, the DAY is here.

Have been getting sms greetings since 12AM not to mention Charles, who called at 11.40pm saying he would want to spend the very 1st minute of Valentine's Day with me...
*Isnt that sweet despite the fact that we put down the phone at 12.05am.

Spending my advanced celebration with Jay with all the surprises he gave me, I feel really blessed this Valentine's.

NO NO, don't ask me! I'm NOT going to tell you what he did!
*Since its a surprise meant for me and only me, its not going to be shared...

The only thing I can say is 'I'm REALLY happy, REALLY touched, I feel like a princess...'

Thank you, Jay!

I LOVE YOU, MUACKS!
*Only valid on the day itself, terms and conditions apply, hahahahahahaha....

To the special few, I appreciate what you guys did for me, I really do.
A BIG thank you and at the same time, SORRY!

You will all forever be my darlings, and you know I love you...

I didnt want to turn you guys down but since I'm still down with my bladder infection, I really had no mood to do anything else except to sleep!
*What a day to be sick...

Valentine's a day full of warmth and presents, the BEST present I wish to have today is...



An early sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home