Whats Yours?

Was chatting with my 18years friend when the topic pops up;

What are the Vitamins needed for men?

There he came up with this pyramid;


Vitamin S = Sex
Vitamin M = Money

PuzzledMe: Whats Vitamin Z?
MenRep: Sleep lo. *More like PigRep...

So for fun, I made up one for myself as well;

Vitamin L, Vitamin F, Vitamin H and Vitamin T.

Guess what my DEAR FRIEND says???

Vitamin L = Love
Vitamin F = Fuck
Vitamin H = Hentai
Vitamin T = Toys

FriendOf DearFriend: -.-" *Wonder if we're really friend???

Anyway, these are what I REALLY meant;

Vitamin L = Love
Vitamin F = Friends
Vitamin H = Honesty
Vitamin T = Trust

What the.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Just another guy said...

sent the song as requested. hope you got it.

Mon Jan 22, 03:09:00 AM  
Blogger Blogger*WannaBe said...

Yes I received. Thanks!

Mon Jan 22, 12:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home