Status Confirmed

Finally I understand whats the 6 degrees of separation is all about in Gie's blog!
*All the A knows B and B knows C shits! LOL!!!

It all happened approximately 3months back when I did a search for my primary school friends in Friendster.

Friday, 13 October 2006 - The day I got cursed!
I found Luke and Gary when the joke begins...

Alright, Gary first.

After viewing his photos, I messaged him.
"VirNeiGe wrote:> I'm pretty sure I know u back in pri sch times.. But I cant rem exactlly which class... arghh! Anyway, nice to see ya again! Cheers! "

"Gary wrote:>u look familar to me too...just need to recall...."

By now, obviously we thought we were at least schoolmate???
It took a few more messages for us to exchange MSN and contact numbers.

Well, indeed we were schoolmate but we do not have any encounters back in primary school times!!!

Why is that so??? Because he was my childhood's PLAYMATE instead!!!!
*Hahaha I'm so blessed to be able to find him... Awwww, so sweet!

Alright, Luke's turn.

We confirmed each other as schoolmate since we were from the same batch.
Kept chatting about the who and who in Primary 6 and stuffs, that we neglected the possibility of knowing each other before that...

Similarly, we took a few messages to exchange MSN and contacts.

During a conversation that we had 2 days ago, after I've known him for like almost 3months, we realised we were CLASSMATES!!!!!!!

Classmate A: Well, do you happened to know Tilong then?? I just found him recently as well!!
Classmate B: What? He's your classmate? He's also my classmate leh!
Classmate A: Is it?
Classmate B: Yah! Means we same class is it? You that time is C class ah?
Classmate A: I can't remember but Eric said we were same class from P1 to P3!!!
Classmate B: So am I!!!!!

Okay, status confirmed after I checked with Eric the moment I woke up the next day!

Instead of knowing him for 3months, I've known him for 18 YEARS!!!!
*Do I still need to calculate for Gary??? Definitely more than that!!! *Sweats*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home