Obsession...

Just went to collect my spectacles.

In fact, I saw this very I-would-say-its-unique kinda spec costing $190 incl. lenses.
Despite the fact that I liked it so much and I decided not to buy is because out of the $190, I guess $180 went to the name itself - LEVIS.

Went to try my luck at the other optics.

There I found this SUPER NICE spec which I just want to bring it back straight away, thinking that anything would have been cheaper than LEVIS, it costs $350!

----> Dumbfounded.
*Definitely I'm going back to get that once I got a job and mostly importantly, PAY!

Gave up, I went back to the 1st optics, not to buy the LEVIS though..
Instead I spent $110 making 2 spectacles - 1 indoor & 1 outdoor.


Suddenly have the urge of collecting different types of spectacles!!!


So how do I look??? *I personally like the 2nd one cos it reminds me of Tony??? LOL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home