Noob Vs Pro!!!!

It was such a boring night on the 1ST day of the year.
*What a lousy start...

Just as my mind is silently calling out for help, my hands or rather fingers have already executed neccessary actions - Mass sending messages for entertainer!!!

There the unlucky ONE replied - Dark Purple Luke...

My neverending pestering has succeeded in convincing him to quit killing those CUTE MONSTERS in Maple Story and start entertaining me instead. *Bwahahahahaa...

And so it goes...

We started a game of minesweeper in MSN.

HAHAHA!!! My friend, MINESWEEPER???
I'm a PRO in sweeping mines!!!!

Just as expected;

Noob Vs PRO!!!!

PRO: YEAH!!!!!
Noob: Hai.......
*Try harder next time, noob..

Then it was after the nth times of those BYEs and NITEs, we started screenshooting each other!!! *I really shouldnt have got it started...

My pictures turn out quite ok though... *Phew!!!

We finally ended the chat with tons of mushrooms...

The BLUE ones to be exact!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home