No More Webcam!!!

Okay, I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY regret starting the whole SS thingy...
*SS - Screenshot.

I tried my best to entertain my don't-seem-to-be-very-happy friend and guess what?
It doesn't pay to be kind...

All the silly faces I made were 'PrtSc'-ed and given NICE names!!!
*PrtSc is a key on the computer's keyboard which means printscreen...
1. Acting Shy Virneige *Scroll down for picture...
2. choco-chewing-virneige
3. crazy virneige
4. Iro Shin Virneige
5. Man-looking Virneige
6. scary goldfish virneige
7. Zombified Superwoman Virneige
8. naked virneige
9. naked Virneige #2
*Before your imagination run wild for no. 8 & 9, SCROLL DOWN!!!!!!


1. Acting Shy Virneige *Shouldn't this be like Peek-A-Boo kinda???


I'M CLOTHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've to clarify.

I was wearing a sleeveless top and happened to come across this pose of mine on the webcam, which looked as if I'm naked!

So in order to share the joke, I told Luke "Don't you think I looked NAKED???"

And there he or rather, his finger goes...

No comments.

P/S: Luke, NO MORE WEBCAM!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home