Give Way? Obese Hope!!!!

Last Sunday, while on my way to my grandma's house, I had this very minor accident with this car.
I was on a STRAIGHT road and there was this car which is trying to turn out.

Read it again, TURN OUT!!!!!

My car has already halfway passed it and from my side mirror, the driver did not seems to be stopping or even SLOWING DOWN!!!

Luckily, I was fast enough to turn away but it was too late and my bumper kinda brushed by the other party's bumper.

What the....

After I parked my car, there was this ANG MOH who walked towards me.

AngMohExtra:"Do you know your car hit mine?"

I'mTheVictimHere: Oh, I did?

Seriously, I really hate to quarrel with him so we settled it nicely.

AngMohExtra:"Please be careful in the future, there're 2 kids on the car."

I'mTheVictimHere: So what? I have 3 elderly in MY car????
*I wished I said that! I'm a NICE driver, you see?

Seriously, I'm blardy pissed by the fact that he thinks that I'm in the wrong while I'm the victim here?
Please tell me which rule in Singapore says that car on a STRAIGHT road should GIVE WAY to car joining in????? Expressways would be congested every single second!!!!

What really really pissed me was the fact that the Ang Moh is NOT even the one who's driving!!!!!!!!!!! F***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then to add onto my misery, I had another accident again.

At this super duper wooloo carpark, I bumped into these blardy UNSEEN poles!!!

Okay, there's a very obvious dented area at the back of my car...
*KNNB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Breathes..... Innnnnn Outtttttt Innnnn Outtttt.....

Just call me SKC - Suay Ka Chris.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home