Friends...

Friends - What are Friends to you?

Someone you know yet could hardly remember his/her name?
Someone you would bother to say 'Hi' or at least smile to when bumped into on the street?
Someone who would say 'Yes' to all your requests?
Someone who can help you during work/school?

Or

Someone who listen?
Someone who lend a helping hand when needed?
Someone who wouldnt mind going the extra mile for you?
Someone who reply your 'Thank you' with 'Thats what friends are for!'?

There are so many definitions found in dictionary, so many different meanings there are to different people.

But the question is, how many true friends do you think you have?

Just like this essay that I came across quite awhile ago.

It says that we should love people for the sake of loving and not expecting anything in return.

If anything returns, good for you!
If it doesnt, take it as an emotion exercise.

So, is this sweet or just simply silly?

When you say 'Haiya, its ok la.. He/She's my friend ma'... How true is it?
When your friend says 'You're my friend, I trust you!', How deep is the trust?
When you say 'I'll be there for you..', exactly how far can you go?

I'm a pure 100% Virgo-ian. 1% perfectionalist.
I alway want to have the best for my friends/loved ones but am I doing so?
I love my friends but am I loving enough?

This dear friend of mine recently got into some kinda trouble.
I wanted very much to help but when I realise I couldnt really do much,
I felt useless.

I just want to say to all my friends, although I can't do much, I might not be always there for you, I might appear to be 'dont really care',

I REALLY LOVE YOU PEOPLE...

I thank everyone for coming into my life and making it colourful and alive!

P/S: You might not believe this but I actually cried when I blog this! Silly me...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darling.... i can understand how u feel... Dun worry... we noe and we understand & of cos we love u too..

even tho i may not be there for u physically due to my commitments, but u can rest assured that i will be there supporting u spiritually...

u are one of my best frens that really lasted long for i dun have many...and u noe that... dun worry..we LOVE U ok...*hugs*

*Darling*

Fri Jan 26, 09:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home