DORAEMON!!!!

Its such a lousy day.

I'm a 100% not enough sleep=lousy mood person.

Early in the morning, awakened by my mama to ferry her to NUH for her appointment.

Here one bag, there one bag...


Its a long long wait in hospital...

After that, we went Beauty World Shopping Centre where my mum claims that she hasnt been there for like 10years?

Exactly, 10years... Where are we here???

I didnt regret though... *Cunning smiles....

I was so damned bored walking around until my mum calls out for me because she found.....

-------------

---------

----

DORAEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My new carpet!!!!


My new towel!!!!! *Did I mention the dino episode was my 2nd fav compared to the granny one???

Sidetrack, sidetrack....
DORAEMON's family,

My slippers, plush toys, clock and bedsheet!!!


Super Daddy Doraemon and Mini Doraemons of 12 different horoscopes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home