为什么不点???

Frequency of my blog entries are getting longer huh! Hahaha...

Thanks to Luke who got me SO addicted to Maple Story!

Already so not-enough-time-to-maple, Gie introduced me to WeffRiddles.
I slowly and patiently climbed till level 48, it nicely brings me back to level 43 with '(for real this time)'. *Sweat... What the...

Just when I'm getting so bored solving all those questions which dont even looked like questions, thanks to Luke who introduces NEW excitements back in Maple Story! - I'm in a new island with nicer graphics, cuter monsters and more more more EXP!!!!

And JUST when I'm so into gaming, interviews start rolling in! *Although I expected them but still, duhhhh...

I've sent quite a few resumes the past few weeks, only to start receiving replies these few days???!!!

Anyway, was asked to go for an interview at Ngee Ann City for some paperworks to be done in this particular agency.

Woke up at 8am and left the house even before the clock strikes 9am then to realise, I'm too early!

Hai, interviews are all about waiting...

Finishing the whole interviewing thingy at around 10.30am and back home before 11.30am but LOCKED OUTDOOR!!! *I told my mum to wait for me at home and she WENT OUT!!!!!

Waiting at the Kopitiam downstair, I chatted with my enemy then to decide going KTV later.

And so, it became the first time when I actually went to and fro from home to Orchard, back home and then to Orchard again within 2hours.

Here we are at Cineleisure's Kbox.

As usual, she chose all those old old songs from Jimmy Lin, Takeshi Kaneshiro, not forgetting her V6, Jfriends, Kinki... etc *Yawnsssss...

Enemy: 喂, 你为什么不点歌?
Me: 你点了那么多都是我在唱还点什么???!!!

Hai, enough said. Gotta go for another interview now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home