Bad influences

Its Sunday again!

The as usual schedule - Ferrying my Mum, Aunt and Uncle to my grandma's place.

Today's different though.

We went to West Coast Sheng Siong instead, together with my grandma, 3rd aunt and uncle.

Were SQUEEZING through crowds when we came to this pool of black thingy that activated my curiousity...

Can't really see well and I went closer...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.................

I walked as fast as possible to get away after taking pictures...
*Forgive my ignorance, its my first time seeing them being displayed in Sheng Siong.

Back at grandma's place, I just cant stop laughing at Meimei, the VAIN POT!

As usual, she plays with my camera, taking pictures of herself and posing for Jiaming to take HER pictures.

When I took over, she die die also wants to squeeze into the screen and so...

Gotta take with her lo... *Faints

Sometimes, Meimei is so Pringles - Once You Popped, You Can't Stop!

Every pictures MUST have her, no matter you want it or not!


And she rejects INTRUDER which in this case, is Jiaming.


Wants to tryout all different styles! *Ah ma Meimei and Toot Toot Meimei...

What can I say about her? Bad influences from us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home