YOU DIDNT FLUSH ME!!!!

I've decided not to blog about yesterday night till I got all the pictures READY!!!
*Eyeing at the MSN email notification window..

But then again, a sneak preview is ok..

Throughout the entire night, other than those that I'm going to make up, below are the really-happened-BUT-only-those-who-were-there-or-the-victim-him/herself-will-know jokes!

No. 1
Angie: Are you the DRAGON BOAT *swallows food* rower?
*She started the joke but James gotta suffers perhap till we lose our memories?

No. 2
James: *Whines whines* 不要嘛嘛嘛嘛嘛嘛嘛嘛....
*Its hard to deny when your hand actually put on Boon's hand for like 5secs??? Esp when MJ is NOT around!!!! Hahahahaha... Not forgetting the difference in how you bid farewell with Boon and Ivan??? Hai, cannot make it..

No. 3
Jessie: Did you see anything??
*Its ok, Boon. Perhaps praying for the day when we'll all lose our memories is easier than explaining???

No. 4
Boon: 几只手??
*More moisturiser for you??? Our machine not only soothes your pain but she can takes away your sotong-ness as well!!!! Hahahaha..

JOKE OF THE DAY;
Ivan: You're really FULL of shits.
AmIToiletbowl:
Do I look like a toiletbowl to you? Why am I full of shits? Because YOU DIDNT FLUSH ME!!!!
Ivan: -_-'''
*Ivan, if you decide not to join any gathering where I'll be invited, I can understand. *Smiles*

So then, we spent the entire night not counting down but playing UNO, Heart Attack and Dai Di.

The courtesy of Gie's mum with (From top left clockwise)Wei, Gie, SQ, Jess, Boon, Ivan, Invisible James, MJ and me being hidden!... *Ya, the dragon boat is missing... LOL!!!

We only decided to stop when we drained up our energies..
*Esp poor Jess who gotta work at 8am that morning...

Together, we all left at 3+am with me reaching home at almost 4.30am!!!

All the washing up and stuffs got me busy up till almost 6 before I zzzzzzzzzzz...........

Once again, SQ & Jess,
PHOTOS PHOTOS PHOTOS!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home