'YES, I AM BUSY'

Finally its OVER!!!!!!!!!

After all the bombarding of smses, messagings in MSN and getting no reply, I resorted to Friendster which I know he logs in almost everyday..

I dropped him a not-very-long-but-I-won't-call-it-short message telling him what I feel right now, he REPLIED. *Ah ah ah, I know what you're thinking, I'm NOT confessing ah.. Just a message that comes from the bottom of my heart to an important friend...

Not that he answered any of my questions but rather a very just-to-stop-me-from-prompting-any-further kinda reply.

That was this part which I wrote to him, "If you're busy and I'm just being plain sensitive here, can u at least reply me like 'YES, I AM BUSY' kinda?"

And guess what?
He copied and pasted the 'YES, I AM BUSY' back to me and thats it.

I don't understand.
I'm not sure if he means it though.

Being SO busy that replying a simple one-word answer in sms is much much MORE time consuming than to on your computer, logs onto Friendster, check new messages, read through what I wrote, copied and pasted the key point and clicking SUBMIT???
*Tell me about it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL... Darling is MAD!!! Darling is MAD!!!

haiz... what to do.. give him some time la... maybe he really is sorting out to make some decisions... haiz...

- Darling's Darling -

Thu Dec 21, 02:27:00 PM  
Blogger Blogger*WannaBe said...

Whatever la.. Arghhh!!!

Thu Dec 21, 11:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home