Shopping & MORE Shoppings!

Went town today to get X'mas presents.
*This is one of the few days I wished that I'm FRIENDLESS..

Met JoeRoy at Far East and together we went Ramen Ten for lunch, or should I say early dinner?

We ordered so many that we have to wait for Wayne to come finish all the leftovers before we can start our shopping!!!

Before that, let me sidetrack abit.

The manager there seriously acts like some kinda pub manager.
He kept reccommending us to take this sparkling juice that is not even on the menu.
He sure knows how to talk us into saying "OK LO".

Here's the Champagne @Ramen Ten *White grape sparkling juice actually.


Drinking with? *Identity refused to be disclosed.


And yeah, THATS' ME!


Our LONG-LONG-TIME-NEVER-HAVE feast.
*Fried chicken karaage, fried gyoza, fried Oyster, prawn mayo and ebi ramen.

We were happily chatting there when we or rather I saw 小强 that got me so freaked out and ran for the bill.
*I never been this rush to get bill ever..

Out of the shop with 小强, we went shop shop before meeting Wei @ Taka - the place which JoeRoy insisted to be Ngee Ann City and NOT Taka.
*Isnt Ngee Ann City Taka??? I really have no idea.

Went MOS burger for 2nd round.
Then its MORE shoppings before we settled down at Starbucks to rest our feets.

How do I look with Wei's 20bucks' spec?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home