Honoured!

Yeah yeah, birthdays all around the year..

But, only a few special ones are greatly awaited!

Who am I talking about?

The BITCH la!!!!
*Gie, I was actually thinking that you did a recap on your entire year, I wanted to do a recap of YOU instead!!! Lol.. Will that brings an end to our friendship? Hahahaha...

I'm not a 'must-go-clubbing-on-wed's-night' person anymore but once in a blue moon, it can really be FUN!!!
*Don't believe? See what Jess & SQ gotta say;


Jess: Its FUN!!!! *Ermm.. We can see that from your face...


SQ: Ya, but the musics.... *Well, we can see that from your face TOO...

As usual, birthday girl gets privilleges all the time!
So tonight, similarly we gave her the honour as well!!!

TO...

TAKE PICTURE FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Bwahahahaha Someone stop me from laughing please.......

Afterall,

WE STILL HAD FUNSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wearing shade in club is really abit vain la but its kinda cool as well!

Ok la ok la... Back to the topic..

Normally, people tend to feel lucky on their birthday right?
Somehow or rather, it seems to me that it doesnt mean the person him/herself has the luck but rather the people beside he/her is having bad luck...

Just liked yesterday,
I'm the one who's enhancing Gie's good luck...
*Damned it.. I hate to say this but I'm really down on luck yesterday man!

There was a few time when I was dancing with Gie, the waitresses there seem to be having butterfly fingers or what, they kept spilling those alcohol on ME, not mentioning kena elbowed and STEPPED the whole blardy night!!!
*They wet me thrice on my legs and twice on my arms!!!! What rotten luck I had!!!

Although we already done it but since its the actual day, we shall do it again lo!

Happy Birthday to Gie,
Happy Birthday to Gie,
Happy BIRTHDAY to AnGie,
Happy Birthday to BITCH!!!!

Be happy with who you are, contented with what you have and always be!
MUACKSSS!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home